Thursday, October 20, 2011

New York Comic Con - Amazing Spider-man

I purchased two copies of Amazing Spider-man #648 white variant cover and my goal is to get one signed by as many Amazing Spider-man writers as I can and the other is to get a quick head sketch of Amazing Spider-man by as many artists.

I started this project at New York Comic Con 2011 and here is what I have accomplished so far:

Amazing Spider-man Writers

Stan Lee, Tom DeFalco, Dan Slott, Fed Van Lente, Peter David and Joe Quesada.

Amazing Spider-man Artists

Todd McFarlane, John Romita, John Romita, Jr., Mike Deodato Jr., Mike McKone, Humberto Ramos, Phil Jimenez (my favorite sketch!! - back cover upper right), Joe Quesada, Lee Weeks, Alex Saviuk, Mark Brooks, Reilly Brown, Klaus Janson, Bob McLeod and Ryan Stegman.

No comments:

Post a Comment